Community Support for Coraki
Dural Men’s Shed – Supporting the Flooded Community of Coraki
Goods needed to assist those experiencing the devastation of recent floods can be delivered to our Men’s Shed (see the list below).
We have another alternative. You can make your tax-deductible donation to Care & Concern Ministries, and we will buy the goods in bulk and ship them on your behalf.
Please deposit the funds to Care & Concern Ministries BSB 084004 Account Number 616407714. Please use ‘floods’ as the description and include your name for receipt purposes
- Cleaning products – Vinegar, bleach, floor cleaners, brooms, large sponges, mops/buckets, detergents, dishwashing liquids, laundry and clothes washing detergents. Tea Towels. Spray bottles, Gloves – all types.
- Personal Products – personal soaps/body wash, hand cleaners, shampoo/conditioners, Feminine/Sanitary products, Baby products, Towels, Mosquito repellent, Toilet paper.
- Food Products – Non-perishables – breakfast cereals, Long life milk and soy milk. Tea and Coffee. Fruit juices (large bottles), Snack bars, All tinned food. Rice, flour, biscuits, Bottled water, 2-minute noodles, Macaroni/spaghetti products, Power aid type products, All non-perishable food items. soups/fish/vegetables etc.
- Medical – Disprin, Nurofen/paracetamol for adults and kids, Bandages, band aid type products, EPI pens.
- Hardware – stiff brooms, floor scrapers, stiff brushes, buckets/mops, Gaffa and masking tape, rakes, shovels (square/round mouth).
- Clothing – Gumboots, work boots, Sun hats, Raincoats.
- Vet supplies – dog/cat foods, wildlife food, horse products.
Chris Thomas will coordinate the collection that can be left at The Centre.